Welcome to Talented Tots Preschool!
Talented Tots Preschool is designed to prepare children for kindergarten. A child’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development will be focused on in the classroom. Our curriculum is designed to guide children in developmentally appropriate activities, social interactions, and in play to promote these areas of development.
We offer a well-rounded curriculum to instill parent and student confidence in kindergarten readiness skills. Math, reading, and handwriting will be the main focus in the curriculum. In addition to academic curriculum, we are able to offer your child an added advantage that other preschools can’t. Each day, half of class time will be devoted to academic curriculum while the other half of class will alternate between a weekly music or gymnastics class.
· Music curriculum: an introduction to beat and rhythm, musical instruments, and cultural songs and stories.
· Gymnastics curriculum: development of gross motor skills, coordination, and balance. Basic tumbling skills will be taught including; somersaults, head/hand stands, cartwheels, backbends and more.
· Math curriculum: introduction to numbers, colors, shapes, money, comparisons (big/small, tall/short, near/far), and counting skills.
· Reading curriculum: learning letters and letter sounds, an introduction to CVC and sight words, and identification of objects.
· Handwriting curriculum: development of fine motor writing skills, tracing, drawing, cutting and coloring skills.
Monthly tuition for preschool is $75. Class times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-12:30. Children must be 3 years of age by September 1, 2013 to enroll. There is a $25 non-refundable supply fee due at the time of registration .